Thursday, May 13, 2010

Earrings made in October.... the beginning of my solder extravaganza!

These earrings were made in October... No new pics just yet.  I'll get on the camera very soon!  These were made for Heather, my friend with Arizona Peridot, which is no longer mined here, and art deco green discs on sterling silver handmade earwires.  Headpins handmade by me as well of fine silver.
I need to get down to Sundara and take pics of the new earrings I put in there... I don't have any of the new ones.  At least I don't think I do!  My pics are everywhere since my main computer crashed... so awful. 

This pair has gone into Sundara as have a lot of other silver earrings in this style have...  They are selling well!  I have been soldering the circles on after hammering and drilling the silver.  Earwires are handmade sterling silver.
Cherry Wood earrings for Lauren a Hair Designer at Daisy Badilia's on 118 S. Cottage Street.  I love her.  I need to call her!

No comments: