Saturday, May 22, 2010

So now we have some pendants....

Handmade purple lampwork bead made from purple glass and silver to make the color combination.  Adorned with gorgeous faceted blue zircon on sterling silver wire twisted to make a bail.  
The next pendant features soldered silver wire, more silver wire wrapped with moonstone and iolite beads as well as freshwater pearls and labradorite.  

Then final photo of pendants features peridot wrapped down a soldered and hammered silver loop.  It is adorned with different colors of Freshwater Pearls and features two faceted Peridot gemstones that were actually mined here in Arizona! These are special gems as I only have a few left and they are stunning!  


Well I'm hoping to push the last of the posts off my blog!  Tomorrow I'll work on the rest of the photos and we shall see if I post some Necklaces.... Good night friends.  Sweet dreams!

No comments: